Sunday, August 10, 2008

Temple Fill

I FINALLY got my wedding dress yesterday! I actually purchased it back in April, but alterations have been working on it since May. It's is now temple approved, and BEAUTIFUL! I had been a little worried at first that it was going to look like a patch work quilt, but the group down at David's Bridal did an amazing job. I would post a picture, but then Mike would see it and we can't have that! So that means you all have to come to my reception to see it! I am just so happy! Yeah for David's Bridal and their "Temple Fill".

5 comments:

Kory said...

Hooray for Temple fill! I haven't received my invitation yet. I'm sure it's on polar bear back on it's way as we speak.

Wendy said...

Yes, we deliver things via Polar Bear! ha ha. Actually, nobody has received there's yet, as they printed them all and it had a typo! No worries, you should be receiving it shortly!

Amy said...

Are you sure you have our new address? As I missed Kelli Mounga's shower because she had our old address and I got her invite after the fact.

Wendy said...

I believe I do, I have your Provo address. You guys would stay put you wouldn't have this problem! :)

Darby said...

Can't wait to see the dress!!!