Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bathroom Memo

As a fair warning to all...this particular post may get a little more detail oriented than some may like. Today I got the opportunity to pass around the official "Bathroom Memo" at work. This is the 2nd time I have had to pass this out to all of the staff in the last year. But it is quite entertaining, as I have never encountered a workplace with such a memo. And although I don't have it in front of me to quote from, I feel as though I can give you a pretty good description of what it is:

The bathroom is to be kept neat and orderly at all times. If necessary, TURN ON THE FAN as a courtesy to other staff members and patients. We appreciate your cooperation with this matter.

As you can guess, this wasn't a random thing we decided to do today, but done more out of necessity. And although it was a pretty serious situation at the time, there is always some humor that comes with the fact we do have in place a "Bathroom Memo".

3 comments:

Kory said...

That's great! I think we need one at my work. The bathrooms are constantly getting bombed. Speaking of bathroom stories, here's a great link. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5c0_1192058076

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

That reminds me of our days at AIF. Someone wanted to put up a "Please courtesy flush" sign!

Amy said...

Thats great! I love it