Sunday, August 3, 2008

21

Last night Mike, Jamie and I ordered pizza and watched 21. Jamie and I have been doing a cleanse for the last month (You know...the pre-wedding rush to look as good as you can as quick as you can!) so pizza was a real treat for us. I do have to admit that I have cheated much more often then Jamie, so this wasn't my first slice of pizza since the cleanse began. I had been wanting to see the movie since the time I first saw previews, but we never got around to it. A bad habit that I have is buying movies, even if I haven't seen them. I have been trying to be better about this poor habit, and renting them instead, but we seem to accrue in late fees what we would pay for a movie! So, needless to say sometimes I am disappointed in my purchases, but this one was well worth it. I think Kevin Spacey is a great actor, and it was action packed, so it kept my attention. I would definately recommend seeing it. And afterwards, we treated ourselves to Coldstone, cause if you're gonna cheat, you may as well cheat big, right?!? YUM!!! It was worth the calories!

3 comments:

Amy said...

We watched that on Saturday night too! I thought it was sooo good. Well worth staying up for.

Kory said...

That's some intense blogging I missed. I'm totally stoked for the big party your wedding is guaranteed to be. And to meet this Mike character. Remember when we went to a wedding and there was dancing, and some middle aged woman made me dance with her?

Amy said...

Hey - don't them things belong in the zoo?? Sounds like you're having fun getting ready for wedding stuff. Keep having fun!