Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Long Awaited....


Wedding Photos!

I was so excited to get my pictures back. My mom has had them for the last couple of weeks, and finally was able to get them sent up to me. I am so happy with them! Thanks Suzy, you did a great job! You'll have to excuse the crazy layout of all the photos. And please standby for more great pictures from our California party! Enjoy...
















































































































8 comments:

Lori said...

so beautiful Wendy!!! I am so happy for you! I so wish I could have been there.

Amy said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I am glad you shared them!

jenny said...

soooooooooo adorable! so happy for you!

Shara said...

Hey Wendy, I see you are a blogger, good. Now I can keep up with your life now.

Shara said...

you can find my blog at bryanzollinger-family.blogspot.com

Kory said...

Great pictures. Your photographer made sure I wasn't in any of your pictures. I like the one where he's holding out the ring.

Lea-log said...

I love the photographs. You make a beautiful bride.

Darby said...

What a beautiful wedding. I wish I could have been there. It was so fun seeing pictures of your family considering I haven't seen them in what...at least 10 years!