Sunday, November 16, 2008

Go Aces

The Utah Grizzlies were up here in the far northfor a 3 game series against the Aces. We thought it would be a fun activity and made a night out of it. We started at the Sourdough Mining Company eating none other than the infamous Korn Fritters. We then headed over to the Sullivan Arena.
We didn't make it there until the 2nd period, but we had fun nontheless. The Aces came out on top with a 4-1 victory. Although I don't really understand the rules to Hockey, it's the only sporting event we get up here, so it's fun to watch. There was only 1 small fight, which was a little disappointing for the fans :(.

Forrest, Abby, Roy, Gavin, Jamie, Wendy, Mike

2 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! I went to a Grizzlies game once in SLC. I don't understand the rules either. But its always fun to go.

Lea-log said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, and cold, too. Too bad there werent more fights, huh? (I dont know much about hockey, but I know fans love the fights!)