Sunday, July 13, 2008

Darts!


Last Night we had an enjoyable evening with our friends. Paul and Shug invited us over to see their new home and to play darts. It was lovely (minus the overbearing mosquitoes) and I even hit the dart board a few times! As you can see, Paul has great form! Kirsten and Jesse even showed up, which was lovely. Kirsten, Shug and I all lived together at one point, but then marriage got a hold of them! We hadn't seen Shug and Paul since they had gotten married, so it was fun to get caught up with everyone's lives. The funniest moment came when Shug's dart got stuck in the roof of their house. Needless to say she was off the mark on that one! I'm very greatful for my friends, and for the Alaska Summers, that allows us to play darts late, late, late! After we were done playing we got to spray paint our names on their board. Mike now tells me that I can't say he's never tagged his love for me anymore!

1 comment:

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! Man I forgot how gorgeous you are! mike is a lucky man!