Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Pepper




I just want to give a shout out to my D.P. and all the good times it has brought! It's no big secret that I LOVE Dr. Pepper, but it's pretty sad how much I really enjoy it. Some say it's the caffeine addiction, but I beg to differ...there's nothing like the taste of that great nectar! For my wedding I had actually considered having a Dr. Pepper fountain. I'm also fairly particular about the 'kind' of Dr. Pepper that I let touch my pretty little lips. My preference goes in this order: Fountain, Can, Bottle. The sad part is you could blind fold me and have me do a taste test and I could tell you which was which. I crave the fountain..no lie. The bottle I can actually turn away. But it goes even deeper...I have my favorite places to get them to. For instance, Arby's has too big of a straw and for some reason that affects the taste and I just don't like it as much. Taco Bell, Wendy's McDonald's and Holiday gas station has some good stuff all around, taking in consideration all variables (location, taste and straw size as well as price!) When I'm deciding on where to go for lunch I will always take into consideration where this great sauce is served, and I could name every restaurant in the Anchorage area that carries it! But I have to say the all time, most consistent in taste and just down right refreshing is Sonic. They bubble up some good stuff! It's just too bad we don't have one here in Alaska.

No comments: