Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday and it was wonderful! We actually let it start last Saturday and we went to the Double Musky down in Girdwood for dinner. I was down there for a Chiropractic Convention, so Mike drove down on Saturday night so that the festivities could begin! It is actually known around the country for it's steaks. They are amazing!
Then on my actual birthday Mike suprised me with a Pink auto start for my car! I was so excited!! It's getting cold up here and it's hard to go out in the morning to get my car warmed up and now I don't have to! With the slight push of a button my car will start and the heater and defrost can just start right up! No need to walk in my slippers freezing my hiney off anymore! Mike had to work during the day so I just relaxed. I had to meet some ladies from school to work on a project and then I went to a Creative Memories open house at my friend's house. That was lots of fun! I'm really excited to work on my wedding album. I also bought this software that I'm really excited about because it will keep and organize my photos and I can also create pages with it, so I have no excuse for not having any time! After that Mike was off so we went to the Sourdough Mining Company for dinner. Well techinically we went there so that we could get Korn Fritters, but their entree's are good too! After dinner we just came home and watched Made of Honor. It was very relaxed day, but I enjoyed every bit of it!

7 comments:

joanne said...

Hey Wendy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! The funny thing is I text Leanne the other day and asked if it was your birthday and we both remembered the correct date, but as you know I forgot to give you a birthday jingle. Glad you had a great day.

Heidi Smith said...

Hello Wendy,

So I'm a bit late, but Happy Birthday anyway. I am so glad that you had a great birthday. We are getting so old. Can you believe that we will be 30 soon. Thanks for your comment and I hope that you and your hubby are doing well. Good luck at work and school.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! I am jealous of your car starter, I have always wanted one of those but don't think they would work on my car...its a stick shift...

Hieb Family said...

Happy Birthday Wendy. I see you haven't posted any wedding pics. I just want to make sure your mom got them. Have you got them yet?

Kory said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like a good birthday. I wish we could have spent more time with you guys and could get to know Mike better. Next time. Given that you tell me you're coming this time.

JElsie said...

I'm catching up on my blog writing and my blog reading. Just wanted to drop by and say hello. Love the blog, as usual. Hugs!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Happy Birthday Wendy!