Friday, January 2, 2009

Mike's Birthday

Mike's Birthday is Christmas Day and because birthdays are such a big deal, I didn't want his to fall through the cracks during all of the holiday celebrations so I suprised him with a birthday week. He had no idea and I had so much fun doing it!
DAY 7: Mike LOVES pistachio's so he received pistachios and whoopy cushions!














DAY 6: A Nerf Gun...which he proceeded to use me as a target. I'm not sure I was expecting anything less!















DAY 5: Movie tickets to the movie Valkyrie






























DAY 4: 4th Season of Lost


















DAY 3: MONOPOLY..he loves he game...I'm horrible at it!














DAY 2: Mario Kart for the WII















DAY 1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE, Mike has a love for watches...he was really suprised! Mission Accomplished!




Happy Birthday, Mike! I Love You!

2 comments:

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Wow! You are an AWSOME wife!

JElsie said...

Way adorable Wendy. Happy Birthday Mike!... a bit late, but the thought is still there.