Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kenai Camping Trip










Last weekend we went down to Kenai for Forrest's softball tournament. We went last year, and had so much fun, so we decided to go again this year. I had class on Saturday morning, so Mike and I drove down after I was done and met up with Forrest, Brittney, and a bunch of Forrest's family. We had found a beach down there that we could camp on, so we set up camp and had fun roasting hot dogs, marshmallows and watching Forrest play his games. He lost all of his games on Saturday, so on Sunday Mike and I woke up and decided to drive down to Homer. Mike had never been down there before, so I thought it would be fun to walk around the Spit and show him Katchmak Bay. Homer is the Halibut Capitol of the world, so we were surrounded by tourists, but it's a fun little city (if you can call it that!) It was fun to take a little road trip, hopefully we'll be able to go down there again soon when we can spend more time.



No comments: