Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jamie's 23rd Bithday!






Yesterday we celebrated Jamie's 23rd Birthday. Jamie is one of the first people I met when I moved to Alaska, and we have now been living together for the past year. We only have 2 1/2 months left of living together, so we are making the most of out time! We started it off with the Airshow, but didn't let the fun stop there. We then piled 5 of us safely into a 3 person truck (just momentarily I might add...until we picked up a 2nd vehicle) We then went and rode go-garts. Afterwards we went to the Sourdough Mining Company for dinner, for their amazing Korn Fritters. It was fun, but we decided never to go there again during tourist season! Jamie even got birthday kisses from Britten. We then went back to our house for Top Gun. It was a fun night.

3 comments:

Kory said...

I'm glad you let me know about your blog! Here's a link to ours if you want to check us out. koryandamyanderson.blogspot.com

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

This is fantastic! I am so happy to see pictures of you. Congrats to you guys can't wait to see wedding pictures!!! I sent you an invite to our blog to your email address. Feel free to check us out! :)

Ryan and Jacki said...

Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Here is a link to mine if you want to check it out.