Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Good News Part 1

I passed my big fatty of a test!!! I am nearing the end of my school days and I can hardly stand it I'm so excited. Charter changed their quarters to 5 week modules doubled into 2 modules per quarter which = all that work in half the time...talk about crazy! This past 5 weeks I have been in my AHIMA class, which is the big Kahuna if you know what I mean. Basically, if I failed this class, and more importantly this test, the last year and a half of my life (and the school loans to boot) would have been a mere waste of time. So, needless to say, I'm quite relieved to have passed and be done! I am now just 4 weeks away from having my degree! Phew...

3 comments:

Kory said...

Does that mean you're moving?!

Shara said...

That is awesome. What is your degree in? Congrats:)

Wendy said...

Well, I am moving. Just not to Utah...yet.