Friday, June 5, 2009

Poll

So researching, looking and relooking at houses has pretty much taken up ALL of our spare time (which I didn't think I had any!) this past month and now I'm curious....are there "AH-HAH" moments when both you and your spouse are like "Yesssss....this is the one?" or the infamous "get struck by lightening moment" when you both know it's the house for you? We have it narrowed down to four that we really like but I was told by one person to keep looking until you do the "Snoopy Dance" over a house! Please give me your insight. Also...am I completely ridiculous that on one of the house we both really like the address is 6328 Street Ln #A? Granted, it's a zero lot line, but I'm buying my own house I want my own address! Is it way to vane to let what seems so big to me bother me to this point? Any advice any one wants to give is welcome!

4 comments:

Shara said...

House Hunnting!! I thought it would be fun, then when time to decide it is scary! Buying a house is A BIG thing. We thought about every situation on the pros and cons, we finally decided on the one where we would not have to fix up, it was cheeper to get it the way we wanted then to put the money into fixing it and having to deal with all the problems that come with that. I did not have the "Snoopy Dance" for ours. I'll tell you once you do decide and put an offer in, STOP looking! It will be too late to change:) Good luck and have fun!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

I remember having that that feeling of knowing. You may have to back more that once to be sure!

Shelli said...

The house we are in now, was a "Snoopy dance" moment for us. The minute I saw it online I wanted to look at it. Then when we walked in we just knew this was home for us. We even sat on the homeowners furniture, and planned how we would decorate it. Good Luck!

Sue in stitches said...

Ask Karen. She can describe how long it takes to find the 'right' house.